AAT/ACCA Part Qualified / Junior/Semi-Senior accountant
We are looking to recruit a Junior/Semi-Senior Accountant who is studying towards the ACCA qualification/qualified by experience and has had a couple years of experience within practice.
The role will be a combination of accounts preparation and tax returns. You will be mainly responsible for preparation of clients accounts ranging from sole traders, partnerships and limited companies as well as completion of the tax returns.
- Bookkeeping from client records to produce VAT Returns
- Preparation of annual accounts and working papers to an excellent standard, for approval by the manager overseeing the assignment
- Preparation of corporation tax computations and tax returns for Limited Companies
- Preparation of business tax computations for sole traders and partnerships
- Completion of self assessment returns for individuals and partnerships
- Some experience on Xero, Sage and/or Taxcalc – further on the job training will be provided
- Administrative duties such as answering the phone and general office ad hoc duties
If you are interested in applying for the position above contact us and attach a copy of your CV